I’m sorry. A thousand apologies, my little one. I don’t know what to do right now. It’s hard to start over again, to act like as if nothing happened cos the truth is, something DID happen.
I’m sorry if I haven’t been giving you a nice time in school. Not smiling back or pretending not to see you - just plain ignoring you. I personally think that has got to suck. I know exactly how you’ve been feeling.
I’m sorry if I’ve been down right rude and harsh to you. I don’t mean it but its like, anger, you know. Lashing out at you when you want to but not at that moment in time.
I’ll retreat now, and wave a white flag. You win, alright.
Tell me how am I suppose to live without you
Now that I’ve been loving'you so long
How am I suppose to live without you
How am I suppose to carry on
When all that I’ve been living for is gone
Quick! Tell me, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home